About Me

Thursday, October 14, 2010

The first blog....

I was inspired the other day as I was perusing blogland.  It's one of my favorite amusement parks lately, blogland.  I went to one of my favorite rides, theinspiredroom.com and found such inspiration there.  I got to thinking that perhaps I should write a blog about this house - or that actually I should write a blog about the more creative things that I think about in life.  I almost feel guilty writing about my projects on my other blog JudyinPrescott.blogspot.com as I know the people who are reading it want to know more about my family, life than what paint color I used in the bathroom or what cool bar stools I found. 

I want to have a space - I want to create a space that I don't feel censored in my dreaming.  I want to just write and dream and create.  And not feel bad about it.  So for now, I'm keeping this space sacred.  You're welcome here but realize that this space isn't about anyone else except me creating a home.  Join me in this process of learning to live in the chaos, beauty and never ending projects.

1 comment:

  1. Jarred told me yesterday that you bought this house. I used to drive by it all the time, and I think it's so beautiful! I can't wait to see what you do with your new home.

    Rachel Holohan (UCYC)

    ReplyDelete