About Me

Friday, July 27, 2012

Latest Photos Of The Park House



The Master bedroom.  I LOVE the linens and I spent a couple of nights last week making the burlap pillows, which are a nice addition, but the space between the chandeliers needs something.....and I think the rug has to go.  I like the all white and wood look and the carpet has too many colors.

The kids bathroom, which is surprisingly tidy, just don't look too close.

The front game room looks good though the wall the piano is on needs floor to ceiling bookshelves to finish things off!  Maybe this year, maybe next year.  




We've been slowly, slowly working on the inside of our house.  A few accessories here and there and a room is finished.  The latest finished item is the ladder and chandeliers that are hanging over the dining table.  I saw the idea on Pottery Barn's website and thought it would be a great addition to the large family/dining room.  I think it looks great and I'm very thankful to Balin for making it happen.

I think Balin is a little afraid that once I've got things done, I'll want to redo them.  I don't think so.  Of course there's always making new pillows or changing a picture here or there, but as for the over feel of the rooms, I'm pretty happy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment