The above "vase" is a little find from one of my favorite haunts called Edelweiss in downtown Prescott. They have beautiful things at really reasonable prices - just love it. The table their sitting on is a recovered wine barrel that was turned into a lazy susan. We picked it up as our momento from Healdsburg this summer as we went up the California coast. Love it.
I thought I would post a couple of pictures of the fall decorations that I've started putting out today. The mantel is a collection of past years purchases and I love it! It consumed all my fall pieces so I must go on the hunt for a few more. I just love fall as you get to decorate for Sept-November! And I think the Park House wears fall and Christmas particularly well.
I thought I would post a couple of pictures of the fall decorations that I've started putting out today. The mantel is a collection of past years purchases and I love it! It consumed all my fall pieces so I must go on the hunt for a few more. I just love fall as you get to decorate for Sept-November! And I think the Park House wears fall and Christmas particularly well.


No comments:
Post a Comment